Saturday, June 27, 2009

Not For Sale



hey hey.... today i'm not going to show my collection but a thing about my age.... it is a basin, should be a baby baby bathtub... haha.... can you imaging how "small" was i? i heard my mom and my aunt said, i was like an ET when i was small, i had big head n my body was so thin. they worry about me when i learn to walk, because my upper part of my body is heavier than the lower part, i might fall down anytime.... haha.... but now is totally different.... haha....
my aunt ever told me that how she helped me bath when i was an infant, she hold me with one hand and wash my body with another hand... but now, she cant even raise up my leg.... because my size nearly double of her... haha.... time pass really fast... haha...
if possible, i wish keep this valueable thing for my kids... haha... it is really a memorable antique... haha...

1 comment: