Thursday, October 8, 2009

1973 7th SEAP Games Commemorative Coin



hey hey.... seems has been a long time i didnt up date my collection.... maybe i quite buzy gua... haha... ok... today i wanna bring u a coin, what coin? it is 7th SEAP GAMES 1973 commemorative coin... ok... erm... i dont have much information about this coin... i get it from my mom.... if not mistaken, i think is my youngest uncle buy it.... but donno why suddenly become mine... haha... if got chance must go visit my uncle in singapore.... is very hard to c him now... he only come back every "cheng meng" i has been 3 year at terengganu during cheng meng... so... hard to c him... haha... hope got chance to c him next cheng meng... donno where will i be during next cheng meng? brunei? sabah? kuching? singapore? peninsular? even myself oso donno... haha... lets looks forward...

No comments:

Post a Comment