Saturday, December 12, 2009

4th Station - Alor Star

ok... i arrive alor star around 3pm.... i wait ah tak come n pick me... haha... he bring me back his house put my stuff n take a bath..... then he bring me to the only mountain in alor star... the shape look like elephant.... and he told me that there are many crystal inside... so many people selling crystal there... after that we went to the museum of paddy... haha... funny la... go museum see paddy haha.... ok la... not bad oso.... coz i never been ther oso... haha... erm... wat else... we go to eat pepper beehoon soup as dinner.... nice to eat.... after that we went back home and take a rest.... going out to have supper arround 10pm+...

2nd and 3rd day, 21 and 22/11, ah tak brought me to many places... haha donno wat istana of wat wat sultan or raja, then wat wat sultan gallery... house of mahathir ah... pekan rabu... wat wat castle near the port to langkawi... and so on la.... not bad not bad... is a relax trip for me... coz eat too much at penang... haha... these few day is for me to relax my stomuch.... hehe...

lastday, 23/11 erm... actually nothing much in alor star... but i still like it... coz very relaxing... and thanks family of ah tak.... really thank you.... make me have such a good trip in alor star....

No comments:

Post a Comment