Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Childhood Memory 2

deng deng.... today wanna talk about my childhood memory again... this is the front yard, oso the parking area in my aunty house... i still remember my mom used to ask me to sweep the front yard... very sien de leh... hate it so much.... but now think back ah... wah... not bad la... got learn how to sweep the floor, if not ah.... now staying outside will feel lazy to sweep the floor leh... now i still lazy la... some time when i free i will sweep the floor once.... need to see my mood de... haha...

when i was a kid, used to play with causins here... wat oso can play... not like nowadays de kid... play psp la... ps3 la... online game.... when old time, we play stone la... hide and seek la... jump aeroplane la... steal neighbour's fruit la... flying kites.... haha.... so fun... now so old liao... cannot play liao lo... haiz... like a chinese song, memory can only be recall....

No comments:

Post a Comment