Monday, July 13, 2009

Dada.... The real banana money!!!


Description: Malaya Japanese Occupation 50 cents Banknote (1942-1945)
Signature by: -
Size: 120mmx57mm
Printed by: The Japanese Government
Prefix: MQ
Issue Date: -
How I get it: from my mom

the real banana money final appears in my blog. this banana money has a face value of 50 cents. if i am not mistaken, there is a small hole at the bottom chinese word there. really old ad this money. this money very useful i think, next time when got kid, can tell the story to my kid, how hard is our ah gong ah mah's life. this bank note can be a prove. haha.
1942-1945, my parents still donno at where leh. lucky our ah gong ah mah know how to protect themselves at the moment. if not ah. i wont be here liao lo. hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment