Tuesday, August 4, 2009

King George VI $1 banknote




Description: Malaya $1 King George VI banknote (1941)
Signature by: H. Weisberg
Size: 124mmx64mm
Printed by: Waterlow & Sons Ltd.
Prefix: Q/32 007468
Issue Date: 1st July 1941
How I get it: from my mom


yohoo... so long time no up load my blog liao... haha... now this 1 is an antique leh... haha.... hard to get de leh.... luckily my mom got keep for me... so lucky la... love my mom so much... haha....


besides.... last week i bought $3 singapore dollar with only 8 ringgit... haha... 2 bird(singapore 2nd series) and 1 ship(singapore 3rd series)...


last night my friend call me and tell me that he found the RM 50's ali abu hassan's signature's bank note and rm5's paper banknote(recently is polymer)....
and then..... another friend found me ah $10 singapore ship series... haha... so happy lah today... so now i got so many ships la($1,$2,$5,$10)...


No comments:

Post a Comment