Monday, August 10, 2009

King George VI $10 banknote



Description: Malaya $10 King George VI banknote (1941)
Signature by: H. Weisberg
Size: 153mmx83mm
Printed by: Waterlow & Sons Ltd.
Prefix: E/43 038345
Issue Date: 1st July 1941
How I get it: from my mom

wou wou wou.... after $1, now is $10.... the value is 10 times more... haha... there is only 1 question come from mind.... how come my mom can keep such a large value of money at that time.... as i know that most of the people was having hard life at that moment... including my mom and her family... so... really feel weird how she get it... haha... anyway... it is in my hand now... haha... so happy.... haha....
ok... talk something about my life... erm.... i think many people know that ASNB just offer 100 billion units amanah saham.... this is the 1st time i queue for this... erm.... new experience... haha... beside that... this is the 1st time i hold cash money with total amount of 5 digits!!!! damn.... so so so.... so kik man....
wat else... erm... ok... going to have test this thursday... but donno the format at all.... next week is holidays~ haha... going to genting.... haha... jogoya too... haha...

2 comments:

  1. *WoooooW*
    Nice collection my friend. Don't stop collecting. Coin and banknote can be a better investment then ASNB if you know how.
    See you around.

    ReplyDelete