Monday, November 9, 2009

My day~

wou wou wou.... my holidays has just started~ wakaka.... 1 month holidays.... what am i going to do? of course go travel lah.... walao... come peninsular for so long.... never got where pun... then this sem break is my very important moment.... at 1st, my plan was kelantan>kedah>penang>ipoh>bahau>melaka>seremban>kuantan. but now have a bit changes... haha... kuantan>cameron>penang>kedah>melaka>muar. after muar... havent decide where to go... maybe kl maybe seremban maybe kuantan again... haha.... hope wont over budget... actually got many place i wish to go... like perlis(maybe will go, coz tak say want bring me go by train, never sit in train b4 leh...) ipoh(heard got many delicious food, dimsum, nga choi gai), kelantan(visit temple, eat nasi kelabu, cow jump, tau pok, nasi ayam "goreng", thailand salad ) johor(but donno got wat special leh...), beside, i want to eat ketam bakar seremban(fu yong siu hai<< this name very funny) and bah kut teh at klang leh... hope can go... hehe...

today is 9/11, my last paper end at 11am, but i start become hantu at 10.30am.... haha... n now onward.... i am a ghost... want do wat oso can... haha... can watch drama till 5am, can play game, can eat till very very full.... can limteh... wat ever la... haha.... for those still have paper.... good luck ah.... haha....

my day.... a new mile stone for ah min.... when is it? in my heart....

No comments:

Post a Comment