Monday, November 2, 2009

My new lover.....



Signature by: ??
Size: ??mmx??mm
Printed by: ??
Prefix: BDL 2371051
Issue Date: 1989
How I get it: still not in my hand, with Donna now


dang dang dang dang.... ah min got a new lover~ ah min got a new lover~ wahaha.... today is 2nd of november 2009.... i wake up around 8.30am... i on my laptop and sign in my msn messenger.... then suddenly my dear friend, miss donna bong, from canada send me a nudge and tell me that she has found a canada older series 10 dollars bank note... i was stunned about 1 second... haha... the 1st word come out from my mouth is.... "wou!!!" haha.... love it so much.... really wish to hold is now... just like a daddy saw his new born baby.... cant wait to have a hug... haha... wakakaka.... really need to thank miss donna here.... because she promise me wont use that money even though she poor till pokkai... hahaha... when can i get that banknote leh? donno leh... donno when will she come back miri again.... but nvm.... i can wait... sometime waiting is a very hang fuk's thing.... haha...
erm... beside canada, i oso ask marylyn, chongngie help me search for older bank note of great britian pound.... hope they can give me some surprise... haha... oh ya... my two younger cousins too.... they are in australia now... hope they can get something for me... haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment