Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Good day.....

helo... today is gonna be a good day~ today is gonna be a good good day~ haha... today... 2 big things happened... both r good things.... and i want to thank these 2 ppl... haha...

1st... i was ask data from the fishery department for about 1 month.... but until now... i get nothing.... so i try my second hope.... ask from another party.... at 1st i call h(h=him/her, i dont want to mention is him or her)... h is good, h is willing to give me data... but h shoot me with 2 bullet.... although it is hurt, but is a good lesson for me... thank you.

2nd... my all housemate is having class... including me..... so i ask my neighbour lian fang to help me to collect my parcel, coz the seller told me that it will reach this morning.... then, the post man came when my housemate was back.... so my housemate help me collect the parcel... but lian fang donno that.... what she saw is the postman is leaving... she thought nobody is home.. so she went to chase the post man.... wou... funny... haha... but really thanks.... because she chase the postman for me... haha....

today is a good day.... haha... thanks.... coz i had a good lesson n a good n funny friend... haha....

No comments:

Post a Comment