Friday, January 1, 2010

my starting of 2010

i cant imagine that this is my starting of 2010.... how is it? funny... haha.... we went e-bistro at around 1am... u know wat.... i just wear a cheap t-shirt n short pants.... then everyone there wear like go drink... haha... special mah me... my style... hehe... when we reach there... damn many ppl... but still get in there... n my friends start to drink.... but i dont.... maybe because i feel should have some ppl keep their mind clear to look after those drunk... haha... i just know that most of my friends are wolves with sheep skin... walao... especially xxx... wou... pro man.... at 1st he say he dont want to drink... but suddenly he go order wor... not normal beer leh... "black dog" leh... maijio... then he start to dance..... walao... donno how to say... just see him shake his body from the starting till the end... geng... is this counted as clubbing? if yes then this might be my 1st time clubbing... haha... actually the feel not bad... but why i didnt enjoy the environment.... maybe i am not ready gua... haha... maybe i will like to clubbing next time... ok... back to xxx... at first he say he dont want to drink... but why suddenly drink leh? the answer he gave me is.... the sound effect too good... cant control himself... haha... beh tahan when i heard this answer.... after that, we go McD to have some drinks.... because somebody is drunk... and now show my function for that night... of course i drive home.... haha.... coz my boss is drunk.... haha....

No comments:

Post a Comment