Saturday, June 5, 2010

Surprise....

surprise..... haha.... i visited my friend's blog just now.... i was surprised.... because my photo is in his blog with the title "show me your money".... haha... i thought i owe him money.... lol.... it has been very long time i didnt visit his blog... his blog improves become better n better... really like it... come n have a look...
http://soulwithinus.blogspot.com/
i had stopped sharing my collections in my blog for quite a long time... after i click on my photo in his blog with the title "show me your money", i just realize that is a link to my blog, i was thinking that was my first reason why i created my blog... he remind me not to give up on the thing u like... dont give up... i think i need to continue sharing my collections... but i am quite lazy doing it... haha... anyway... i will try my best...

No comments:

Post a Comment